This bundle includes 6 easy-prep library centers to add to your elementary library.
- Butcher Paper Library Centers from Library Learners – 60 pages
- Center instructions and expectations signs
- 11 months of text writing prompts and clip art (both color and ink-friendly black and white) to glue onto butcher paper to create a library learning center
- Book lists for books to read aloud or display with your station
- Trivia Question Research Library Center from Mrs. J in the Library – 26 pages
- Editable center sign in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Editable, differentiated answer slips in Microsoft Word
- “How to Write a Resource Citation” tutorial/help signs
- Editable, comprehensive lesson plan for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Microsoft Word
- Book Report Template for Book Review Banner from Library Learners – 139 pages
- 30 reading response prompts on 2 blank, unlined designs: triangle pennant shapes & square pennant shapes
- 29 reading response prompts on 2 blank, lined designs: triangle pennant shapes & square pennant shapes
- Triangle and square name blanks to copy on back side
- Blank triangle and square shapes to copy on patterned paper
- “READ” letters in triangle and square shapes to add to your banners
- 2 pages of teacher tips
- State Award Book Voting Library Center from Mrs. J in the Library – 15 pages
- Editable center sign in Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Editable, comprehensive lesson plan for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades in Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Google Form template and printable ballots for student voting
- Video directions and Teacher Notes to help you set up your library center
- 48 Directed Drawing Printable Bookmarks from Library Learners – 84 pages
- Center expectations signs in black and white and color
- 48 different directed drawings bookmarks:
- 8 spring designs, 8 winter designs, 8 fall designs, 8 summer designs
- 8 school designs, and 8 cute animal designs
- Instructions for how to use this center
- Collaborative Sticker Puzzle Makerspace Center from Mrs. J in the Library – 23 pages
- Editable center signs in Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Editable, comprehensive lesson plan for kindergarten through 5th grades in Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Teacher Notes with supply list and directions to set up and use the library center
- Inquire – A.1. – B.1. – B.3. – C.1. – C.2. – C.3. – C.4. – D.1. – D.2.
- Include – B.1. – C.1. – C.2. – D.1. – D.2.
- Collaborate – A.2. – B.1. – B.2. – C.1. – C.2. – D.1.
- Curate – A.2. – A.3. – B.1. – B.3. – C.1.
- Explore – A.1. – B.2. – C.1.
- Engage – A.1. – A.3. – B.1. – B.2. – B.3.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview files do not answer your question, please contact us through this link with questions. We’re here to help and support you!