Promote your state book award program with this easy-to-use library center for your elementary school library or media center.
This easy-prep library center for 2nd through 5th grades complements and promotes your U.S. state’s student choice book award contest. Students read a selection of library books from your state list, then vote for their favorite one.
This 15-page library center is completely editable, and includes:
- Center signs with “I will” statements in EDITABLE PowerPoint .pptx file and Google Slides formats
- 8.5″ x 11″ letter-size paper, landscape orientation
- Excerpt of standards addressed
- Can be used as a printable library center or digital library center for Google Classroom, Canva, Schoology, or other online learning environments
- Easy-to-print PDF file format is also included.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Lesson Plan in Microsoft Word .docx file format and Google Docs, aligned to:
- 2018 AASL National School Library Standards for Learners,
- National Common Core ELA Standards, and
- Pennsylvania Core ELA Standards
- Google Form template and printable ballots for student voting – Add your own text or cover images.
- Video directions and Teacher’s Notes to help you set up your library center for in-person or online/virtual instruction
AASL National School Library Standards – See the AASL Standards Framework for Learners to view full text.
- Inquire – C.1. – D.1.
- Collaborate – B.1.
- Explore – A.1. – C.1.
- Engage – A.1.
Common Core English Language Arts Standards –
© Copyright 2010 National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.