Inspire your students to collaborate across grades and classes and create a sticker puzzle poster with this low-prep makerspace center for your school library. Students work together to make a StickTogether® mosaic sticker puzzle until the puzzle image is revealed.
This center includes both printable and digital materials to use, so you can use it with a tangible puzzle kit (poster) or a virtual Stickerboard™ from StickTogether®.
Library makerspace centers like this one make it easy and affordable to start a makerspace (or maker space) in your school library or media center.
This makerspace library center has 23 pages / slides, and it includes:
- Colorful Center Signs with learning target or goal and “We will…” statements for student directions
- Editable Microsoft PowerPoint .pptx file and Google Slides formats
- 8.5″ x 11″ paper size, includes both portrait and landscape versions
- Excerpt of standards addressed
- Can be used as a printable library center or digital library center for Google Classroom, Canva, Schoology, or other online learning environments
- Easy-to-print PDF files also included.
- Comprehensive, Editable Lesson Plan for kindergarten through 5th grades in Microsoft Word .docx file and Google Docs formats, aligned to:
- 2018 AASL National School Library Standards for Learners,
- National Common Core ELA Standards, and
- Pennsylvania Core Standards for English Language Arts.
- Supplies List with links for where to purchase necessary and optional supplies (included in the preview)
- Text and video directions for posting center materials in Google Classroom (included in the preview)
- Teacher Notes with more resources and information to help you set up and use the library center in a new or existing library centers structure (included in the preview)
All files are editable in Microsoft PowerPoint/Word or Googles Slides/Docs and also available in easy-to-print PDF file format.
AASL National School Library Standards – See the AASL Standards Framework for Learners to view full text.
- Include – B.1. – C.2.
- Collaborate – B.2. – D.1.
- Explore -B.2.
Common Core English Language Arts Standards –
© Copyright 2010 National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.1.D. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.4. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.K.1.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.1.4. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.2.4. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.3.4. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.4.4. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.5.4.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.1.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.2.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.3.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.4.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.5.1.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.