Help your students find and use high-quality information sources when researching trivia questions at this editable, differentiated Trivia Question of the Week (or Month) library center.
This is the PRINTABLE version of the center, designed for use with paper answer slips. You can also have students submit their answer through a Google Form to cut down on printing.
This 26-page unit is completely editable, and includes:
- Question of the Week Library Center printable sign with learning targets, “I will” statement directions, and standards addressed
- Editable in Microsoft PowerPoint .pptx file format
- Easy-to-print PDF file format also included.
- Landscape and portrait versions
- Applicable standards listed from:
- AASL National School Library Standards for Learners (2018)
- National Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, and
- Pennsylvania Core ELA Standards.
- Differentiated answer slips for various elementary grade levels
- Editable Microsoft Word .docx file format and easy-to-print PDF file formats
- Versions for Kindergarten & 1st grade, 2nd & 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade.
- Citation space on 4th and 5th grade answer slips
- “How to Write a Resource Citation” tutorial/help signs for writing elementary-friendly MLA citations
- Editable Microsoft PowerPoint .pptx file format and easy-to-print PDF file formats
- Includes citation examples for books / eBooks, databases, and other general websites
- BONUS! Library Centers Routine Sign
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Lesson Plan in Microsoft Word .docx file format, aligned to:
- 2018 AASL National School Library Standards for Learners,
- National Common Core ELA Standards, and
- Pennsylvania Core ELA Standards
- Teacher’s Notes with more resources and information to help you set up and use this library center in a new or existing library centers structure
PLEASE NOTE: TRIVIA QUESTIONS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT! You will have to provide those yourself, or purchase them separately.
AASL National School Library Standards – See the AASL Standards Framework for Learners to view full text.
- Inquire – B.1. – D.1. – D.2.
- Curate – A.2. – A.3. – B.1. – B.3. – C.1.
- Engage – A.3. – B.1. – B.2. – B.3.
Common Core English Language Arts Standards –
© Copyright 2010 National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.