Make your alphabetized library sections easier to navigate and browse with these slim, colorful shelf signs!
These editable, printable library signs will fit perfectly into upcycled clear, plastic VHS video cases as the sign holders. They can also wrap around unused or weeded chapter books to hold the shelf signs. The signs sit on the shelf alongside the books to show where the next letter section begins.
This product is designed for any library that organizes some of their collection in alphabetical order: elementary school, middle school or junior high, high school, etc.
This product has 192 pages & slides, and it includes:
- Editable alphabet letter signs to label alphabetized sections of your library:
- Everybody / Picture Books (E call number),
- Fiction (F and FIC call number options),
- Biography (B and BIO call number options) and
- Graphic Novels (GN call number)
- All text, fonts, and colors are editable to fit your library collection.
- Links to clear, plastic video cases used to hold these signs, if you don’t have any to reuse or upcycle in your school or public library
- Photos to show how to use the signs on library shelves
- How-to video tutorials for changing the colors of the text and signs quickly and easily
All of the signs are available in Microsoft PowerPoint .pptx file format and in easy-to-print PDF file formats. The Microsoft PowerPoint files are all editable and customizable to your school colors or library branding.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.
There are no reviews yet.