Track student learning at library centers with these printable, editable booklets and learning badges!
This library centers management product allows you to track student’s progress through research, reading, makerspace, digital citizenship and other library centers with printable, editable booklets.
This product has 60 pages + 55 images, and it includes:
- Printable Library Centers Menu / Tracker for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students
- Editable in Microsoft PowerPoint .pptx file and Microsoft Publisher .pub file formats.
- 3 cover designs in 4 colors each
- Letter size 8.5″ x 11″ paper folded into 5.5″ x 8.5″ booklet
- Each section includes an overview of what students are learning, based on the 2018 AASL National School Library Standards for Learners and Pennsylvania Library Model Curriculum.
- 30+ unique, light color Learning Badges to award students when they complete a series of research, reading, or makerspace centers
- PNG image file format
- Light colors save ink and toner when printing the badges.
- Research Badges – Research Specialist, Question Investigator, Research Reporter, Animal Field Expert
- Reading & Language Badges – Power Reader, Book Reviewer, Reading Olympian
- Makerspace & Tech Badges (Making, Technology, Media Fluency) – Creation Maker, Circuit Builder, Code Programmer, Engineer or Novice Engineer, Paper Designer, Problem Solver, Video Editor
- Other Badges – Welcome to the Library (orientation), Digital Citizen, Library Helper, Library on Your Device
- 7 Blank Badge designs to make your own custom badges
- Printable Learning Badge Stickers for 2″ round labels or 8.5″ x 11″ sticker paper
- Editable in Microsoft Word .docx file format
- 1 sheet for each badge design
- Library Centers Tracking & Assessment Spreadsheet (included in the preview)
- Editable in Google Sheets
- Drop-down menus to select which center a student was at during each library class
- Once selected, the spreadsheet cell is automatically color-coded for the type of center: research, reading, or makerspace.
- 4 Editable Google Forms for using QR Code Check-ins for library centers (included in the preview)
- Teacher Notes (included in the preview) to walk you through several ways to use this product and any supplies you might need.
AASL National School Library Standards – See the AASL Standards Framework for Learners to view full text.
- Inquire – B.3. – C.3.
- Collaborate – C.1.
- Explore – D.3.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.