Once upon a time, there was a teacher who needed a fun, engaging way to teach and review fairy tales! This no-prep digital trivia game includes questions from 20 popular fairy tales.
This trivia game has 54 slides, and it includes:
- 25-Question Trivia Game in Microsoft PowerPoint only (2016 or later is best)
- All body text is editable.
- 5 categories: Family, Objects, Animals, Big & Little, and Once Upon a Time
- Point amounts for each question disappear after the question is selected. This ensures students do not select the same question twice.
- For example, if a student selects “Animals for $200” the question will be revealed. Upon return to the game board, the “Animals for $200” square will no longer be visible.
- List of 20 fairy tales mentioned in the game (PDF file, not editable)
- Great as a reference for you or to give to students and parents!
- Google Slides will NOT work for this game.
- No lesson plan is included, but standards addressed by this activity are listed below.
Game Categories include:
- Big and Little
- Once Upon a Time
- Needed to open and edit – Microsoft PowerPoint (2016 or later); ability to open PDF documents
- Items needed to play –
- Large screen TV or projector with screen so that students are able to see the slides from their desks and
- A way to keep track of scores (whiteboard, pen and paper, etc.).
AASL National School Library Standards – See the AASL Standards Framework for Learners to view full text.
- Include – B.1. – D.1.
- Collaborate – A.2. – A.3.
Common Core English Language Arts Standards –
© Copyright 2010 National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.