Celebrate student birthdays and remind parents about library book care with these printable bookmarks for students to color!
You can print the birthday bookmarks for an inexpensive gift for your students, and write a note on the back of the bookmark. Without spending much, you’ve given your student a memorable birthday gift!
The bookworm bookmarks remind parents about what to do with the library book that suddenly appears in their child’s backpack. They don’t have to worry about due dates or when library day is. All they need to do is read the book with their child, and put it back in the backpack. Then it will automatically be at school on library day, and a good habit will be established!
- Birthday Bookmarks – 6 pages
- 8 different designs in this free, ink-friendly black and white, printable download.
- Print these and cut them up, then they’ll be ready when student birthdays roll around. Even if your students don’t get a celebration at home, you will make their day memorable at school.
- Bookworm Reminder Bookmarks – 6 pages
- These printable bookmarks are designed to communicate your expectations in a fun way. We want families to read the book with their child, then put it back in the backpack. Easy, right?
- 1 page of bookmarks with no reference to library day and 1 page of bookmarks for each day of the week (“My library day is Monday,” for example). I find that this bookmark ties in well with Mr. Wiggle’s Book about book care, which I often read at the beginning of the school year.
- Just print these bookmarks, copy them, and have your students write their name at the bottom (or you can write it for them.) You may choose to laminate these and send them home with library books all year long.
This bookmarks are in printable PDF files, and they are not editable.