Engage your students and review key skills with these library games in the style of Jenga™.
These game sets are meant to be used with colored blocks as shown in the images, however, you can use them with regular blocks, just add colored dots to each block.
This 3 game bundle is a PDF download, and includes:
- Library Stacking Block Game for Orientation,
- Introduces students to library policies, the collection, and the librarian.
- Library Stacking Block Game for Website Evaluation, and
- Introduces students to key website evaluation terminology, like bias, domain, and reliability, and provide scenarios in which they may find themselves.
- Library Stacking Block Game for Fiction Genres.
- Reviews fiction genres, such as science fiction, fantasy, realistic fiction and historical fiction, and provide prompts to review the elements of each genre.
- Each game includes:
- 6 game cards for each of the colors with 36 total original questions or tasks,
- 3 blank customizable game cards for each of the colors,
- 2 student worksheets to record their learning as they play,
- 1 page of suggested ways to play,
- 1 chart showing each category heading for each of the colors,
- Plus, a quick and easy folding page to organize your game sets and hold the cards.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW to learn more about this product.
AASL National School Library Standards – See the AASL Standards Framework for Learners to view full text.
- Inquire – A.2. – C.1. – D.3.
- Include – B.2. – D.1.
- Collaborate – A.2. – B.2. – D.1.
Common Core English Language Arts Standards –
© Copyright 2010 National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.
There are no reviews yet.