Looking for a quick and easy way to showcase your library data, read-alikes, events, or makerspace on Instagram, but don’t want to spend the time creating new and unique designs?
Here’s your solution: Carousel posts stop the scroll on Instagram and engage your students, families, and community!
These designs allow you to easily customize the content you want to share on your school library’s Instagram or social media account to engage students, teachers, administrators, and parents in the great things happening in your school library!
Resource Requirements: Social media account for your school library (Instagram is suggested, but other social media platforms are fine too.);
Free Canva account; Photos or videos to add to the templates; ability to open PDF documents.
This resource has 35 total slides & pages and includes:
- Thirty (30) fully editable Instagram Post Templates for square, single image or carousel posts
- Color-coordinated, so all you have to do is modify the fonts and colors for your school library
- Set up the templates now and use them year after year!
- Each template is 1080 x 1080 px (pixels).
- Accessible with the free version of Canva
- Video Tutorial on how to use some of the basic editing features in Canva, such as:
- Changing colors and fonts,
- Changing file names,
- Duplicating designs to create similar posts,
- Adding and uploading images, and
- Saving your final product to post on Instagram.
- Directions for setting up a Canva account and accessing the designs (2 pages)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need a Canva Pro account?
No, in fact everything is designed to be used with the free version of Canva, however I would encourage you to create your free account and then apply for the educator account using your school email address. This will give you all the functionality of a Pro account without the cost!
AASL National School Library Standards for School Libraries (not for Learners)
- Include – D.3.
- Collaborate – B.1. – C.3.
- Curate – B.1. – D.1.
- Explore – C.1. – C.2. – C.3. – C.3.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.