Do you want a fun way to review the different nonfiction text features with your kids? Then this is for you!
These Bingo boards review and reinforce vocabulary terms:
- Non-Fiction (or nonfiction),
- Table of Contents,
- Bold Print,
- Table or Chart,
- Maps, and
This game has 35 pages and includes:
- 16 different Bingo boards in PDF and JPG file formats
- Clue cards with text feature definitions (PDF file)
- Clue cards with text feature examples (PDF file)
- Set of tokens to use to cover the BINGO board
- Editable template of the clue cards so that you can write your own.
- Editable lesson plan for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grades in Microsoft Word .docx file format, aligned to:
- 2018 AASL National School Library Standards for Learners, and
- National Common Core ELA Standards.
- Teacher’s Notes / Directions to help you set up and get organized.
AASL National School Library Standards – See the AASL Standards Framework for Learners to view full text.
- Inquire – A.2. – C.1.
- Include – B.1. – D.1.
- Collaborate – A.2. – D.1.
Common Core English Language Arts Standards –
© Copyright 2010 National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.2.5. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.3.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.4.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.5.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.6.1.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.2.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.3.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.4.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.5.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.6.1.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.