Say goodbye to the stress of last-minute sub preparations and welcome a seamless substitute experience in your library with our convenient No-Prep Library Sub Plans.
This is a PDF file with a link to the editable templates in Google Slides file.
These sub plans have 26 total pages & slides, and includes:
- Editable, blank Welcome Sheet to communicate with the substitute teachers and provide important information for the day
- Spaces for your Schedule, Expectations, Computer Logins, and Extra Duties
- An example welcome sheet is included to help you get started.
- Three (3) days of lesson plans for 5th grade and 6th grade library classes (not editable), including:
- Materials needed,
- Links to read-aloud videos on StorylineOnline.net, and
- Lesson instructions.
- Fourteen (14) printable activity sheets for students to do after the read-aloud lesson
- PDF file format, not editable
- Editable, blank template for 5th and 6th grade sub lesson plans
- Prep Notes to help you prepare your sub plans and share them with the substitute teacher
AASL National School Library Standards – See the AASL Standards Framework for Learners to view full text.
- Explore – A.1. – D.1.
- Engage – A.2. – B.1.
Common Core English Language Arts Standards –
© Copyright 2010 National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.