Need help building your library brand, developing your social media presence and advocating in a consistent and professional way? Here’s your solution: Use this set of editable, customizable Canva templates that are designed specifically with librarians in mind!
You can set up the templates now and use them year after year! Graphics included with each template are accessible with the free version of Canva and are color-coordinated, so all you have to do is modify the fonts and colors for your school library. The designs allow you to easily customize the content you want to share on your school library’s Instagram account, or print for library displays to engage students, teachers, administrators and parents.
Resource Requirements: Social media account for your school library (Instagram is suggested, but other social media platforms are fine too.); Free Canva account; Photos or videos to add to the templates; ability to open PDF documents.
This resource has 35+ editable Canva templates and includes:
- Five (5) Logo Templates to create a logo for your library
- Fifteen (15) Instagram Post Templates for square singe image or carousel posts
- Fifteen (15) Instagram Story Templates for tall vertical image or video posts
- Ten (10) Instagram Monthly Data Templates to share your library statistics
- Six (6) Read-alike 8.5″ x 11″ Printable Templates to create printed advertisements for your library
- BONUS Feature: You will receive access to a brief tutorial on how to use some of the basic editing features in Canva, such as:
- Changing colors and fonts,
- Changing file names,
- Duplicating designs to create similar posts,
- Adding and uploading images, as well as
- Saving your final product to post on Instagram.
AASL National School Library Standards for School Libraries (not Learners) – See the AASL National School Library Standards book to view full text.
- Inquire – C.3. – D.2. – D.3. – D.4.
- Include – D.3.
- Collaborate – B.1. – C.3.
- Curate – B.1. – D.1.
- Explore – C.2. – C.3.
- Engage – C.1. – C.2. – D.1. – D.2. – D.3.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.