Do you want a fun way to review the different genres of literature with your kids? Then this is for you!
These Bingo boards review and reinforce the following genres:
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Realistic Fiction
- Biography and Autobiography
This game has 26 pages and includes:
- 12 different Bingo boards (PDF file format)
- Clue cards with genre descriptions (PDF file format)
- Clue cards with story examples (2 per genre, PDF file format)
- Editable template of the clue cards so that you can write your own in Microsoft PowerPoint .pptx file format.
- Editable lesson plan for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grades in Microsoft Word .docx file format, aligned to:
- 2018 AASL National School Library Standards for Learners, and
- National Common Core ELA Standards.
- Teacher’s Notes / Directions to help you set up and get organized.
AASL National School Library Standards – See the AASL Standards Framework for Learners to view full text.
- Inquire – A.2. – C.1.
- Include – D.1.
- Collaborate – A.2. – D.1.
- Explore – A.1.
Common Core English Language Arts Standards –
© Copyright 2010 National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.2.10. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.3.10. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.4.10. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.5.10. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.6.10.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.2.10. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.3.10. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.4.10. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.5.10. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.6.10.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.2.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.3.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.4.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.5.1. – CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.6.1.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact us through this link with questions.